Friday, September 21, 2012

Fish Fry/Meen Porichathu

This is a simple fish fry which anyone can make. I learnt this from my mother in law who is a great cook.
I have used Pomfret (Avoli) in my recipe but you can use any kind of fish for this recipe according to your taste.





Ingredients:

Avoli                               2 Big
Cut in thin slices              

Onion                             1 Big

Garlic                             2 cloves

Pepper                           1 tsp

Chilli powder                  2 tsp

Curry leaves                   few

Salt                                2 tsp

Oil                                 1 tbsp

Method:

Grind all the ingredients except fish. Marinate fish with the masala and keep for 1 or 2 hours.
Shallow fry in vegetable oil and serve.
My favorite combination is fish fry with pepper rasam and steamed rice.




No comments:

Post a Comment